Jam Naturals' Blog
Teething Solutions for the Modern Mom
Jam Naturals Guest Blogger: Keeping it Kendal- Product Review
Looking for a Unique and Useful Baby Shower Gift that Mama and Baby Will Love?
Do you know someone with a baby on the way and want to find a unique and useful baby shower gift? Of all the gifts received at baby showers, moms will agree that the best gifts were the ones that were not only cute, or fun for baby, but also practical. Stuffed animals and cute newborn outfits are great, but babies grow out of those items so fast. Moms want gifts that serve a purpose and most guests don’t want to show up with a box of diapers. Jam Naturals all natural teething jewelry makes the perfect gift for an expecting or new mom!
Great for baby:
- As babies grow they will want to put everything in their mouths. This is natural for all babies and should be encouraged for sensory and brain development. Being able to reach for and feel the different shapes and textures of the natural wooden and crochet cotton covered beads, helps develop fine motor skills and sensory awareness.
- Most babies begin teething sometime in the first year, often near six months. As new teeth push their way in, babies become understandably uncomfortable. Jam Naturals organic cotton and wooden teething necklaces or teething bracelets provide relief for baby by giving them something safe and non-toxic to chew on during this painful time.
Great for mom:
- New mamas will quickly learn they cannot risk wearing any of their favorite pre-baby jewelry. Babies can not only break jewelry that’s not intended for their use but it also becomes a possible choking hazard. With Jam Naturals all natural teething necklaces or bracelets, mother and baby are happy!
- Great to wear during feedings! Whether breastfed or bottle fed, wearing a Jam Naturals necklace while feeding helps to keep baby focused, latched and creates a beautiful bonding experience.
- Made out of lightweight natural wooden beads and organic cotton. Jam Naturals teething jewelry is the perfect blend of fashion and function.
- Peace of mind. Jam Naturals teething jewelry and accessories are made from all natural, environmentally friendly materials that are CPSC/CPSIA tested and 100% safe for babies to play with and chew on.
All Jam Naturals products are gift wrapped in a reusable cotton bag. Feel free to add a note when ordering and we’ll include your message if shipping direct for you to add your personalized touch.
Be sure to check out some of the other benefits of wooden teething jewelry and have fun at the baby shower!
Benefits of all natural wooden teething jewelry
Why choose a wooden teething necklace or teething bracelet?
Besides looking great, and keeping your little teether entertained and engaged - here are a few of the benefits of choosing Jam Naturals all natural teething jewelry:
- Wood is naturally antibacterial and has antimicrobial properties. Let’s face it - babies will put everything in their mouths as soon as they learn how to, and they should! It is completely natural for babies to chew and bite on everything as they begin teething and this process is beneficial for brain development. However, as parents we often worry about germs and our kids getting sick. Bacteria cannot survive on the surface of our natural wooden teething necklaces, so there is one less thing to worry about!
- Non-toxic and chemical-free. In a world filled with plastics, chemicals, and artificial ingredients, it can be hard to figure out what is safe for a teething baby. By choosing an all natural wooden teething necklace, you are eliminating the possibility of exposure to any harmful leads, metals, BPA, or phthalates in your teething jewelry.
- Environmentally friendly. While raising our babies we must think of the earth and the state in which we leave it for them. All natural teething necklaces are biodegradable, leaving no harm to our ecosystems or environment. Parents can encourage their babies to enjoy their teething stage while also keeping Mother Earth in mind! Check out our teething jewelry and accessories here: Jamnaturals.com