Safety and Care
All Jam Naturals products are made from ECO friendly, sustainable materials. Not only are we committed to providing all natural baby products but safety is a main priority.
- Our Teething necklaces and bracelets are made from organic cotton that has been dyed with natural plant based pigments, and natural untreated wood. Wood has natural anti-microbial properties which you can read more about here.
- Always inspect jewelry before use. If you suspect damage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jewelry is intended for an adult to wear. NEVER leave a baby unattended with a teething necklace.
- All products are Non-toxic and have NO- BPA, PVC, phthalate, cadmium, latex, lead, or heavy metals.
- Features a breakaway safety clasp as an added safety measure. Clasp is not intended for chewing.
- The best way to keep your product clean is to gently hand wash with warm water and a mild antibacterial soap. Rinse with cool water and air/hang dry. **For the darker colored necklaces and bracelets we suggest using cold water to wash to avoid color fading.
- Keep jewelry stored away from children.
All Jam Naturals products have been put through independent 3rd party safety testing for both material and design. All products are compliant with CPSIA, ASTM F963-11 and Prop 65 standards.